The call is open to candidates with a Master Degree (or about to graduate) and equivalent foreign degree in Architecture or in Civil Construction Engineering.
Candidates who want to apply to one of the 22 scholarships available need to follow the procedures indicated in Scholarships page.
15 September 2021
Application deadline (12.00PM CEST)
16-29 September 2021
30 September 2021
Publication of the final shortlist and assignment of scholarships
11 October 2021
Beginning of the Tall Building Design Programme (approx.)
Candidates must submit the following documentation for the admission:
- 1-page resume
- valid ID document/Passport
- Portfolio (A3 format, max. 5 pages)
- One ISO A1 board (to participate to the Scholarships assignment)
The selection process will evaluate candidates background, design skills, a proven knowledge of design software (ie: Revit, Archicad, Grasshopper, BIM, etc.), and a good level of English language (ideally with IELTS/TOEFL certification or study experiences in English speaking countries, such as Erasmus, internship period, etc…).
The registration fee for the Tall Building Design Programme is €6.000.
It will be divided in two instalments:
- 1st instalment: 50% of the total amount to be paid no later than the enrollment deadline
- 2nd instalment: remaining 50% of the total amount to be paid within three months of the beginning of the TBD Programme.